- Project settings
- Create Sitemap - Quick start
- HTML Sitemap
- Add URL
- Generate URLs
- Submit Sitemap
Google Mobile XML Sitemap - Quick Start
Create Mobile XML Sitemap File for Google
1) Navigate to New button, select Google Mobile and press OK
2) After that, press on Crawler button.
3) Enter the URL address and press the START button to crawl your website. Wait till the completion of crawling and close the crawler pressing on CLOSE CRAWLER button.
4) Now we need to save XML Sitemap file. For that we need to navigate to XML button.
5)A window with a message about Sitemap being successfully generated should appear, where you can push the OPEN IN THE FOLDER button and see your saved XML Sitemap file.
6) That's it; your XML Sitemap for Google Mobile is all set. Now you only need to upload it on server and notify search engines about your Sitemap file. You can do it online for free via our website: http://www.sitemapwriter.com/notify.php